Political Action Committee Meeting
March 08, 2017 at 9am - March 08, 2017 at 4:30pm
BCGEU - HQ
4911 Canada Way
Burnaby, BC V5G 3W3
The meeting will take place in the Tom Kozar Education Centre "C".
The agenda will be sent out closer to the meeting date.
Hotel accommodations will be made at the Hilton Metrotown (6083 McKay Ave) for those who request one.
If you are flying, please contact BCGEU Travel and they will make your flight arrangements for you:
Email: [email protected]
Toll free: 1-800-663-1674 Local: (604) 343-1286
- IT IS IMPORTANT YOU BOOK YOUR TRAVEL AT LEAST 14 DAYS IN ADVANCE TO RECEIVE THE CHEAPEST AIRFARE POSSIBLE.
- A member/representative will be reimbursed for the actual cost incurred for travel by public transportation. Receipts must be attached to the expense claim form.
- Important – The Union will only reimburse for the cheapest form of transportation. If you choose to drive and your mileage claim exceeds the cheapest airfare available to the Union, you will only be reimbursed the lesser amount. Any additional leave of absence or hotel accommodation required will also be at your own expense. To claim air fare equivalent, form FA-733 must be completed.
- No reimbursement will be made for flights purchased from an airline directly.
- No reimbursement will be made for any expenses incurred where the appropriate prior authorization has not been obtained.
- Car Rental Insurance (when applicable) – Loss Damage Waiver Insurance coverage must be carried on a rental vehicle.
- If you are unable to attend for any reason, please notify this office as soon as possible to cancel hotel reservations and any luncheon arrangements.
- Please note: Further to the 2000 BCGEU Policy Convention resolution passed by the delegates to “adopt a scent free policy for all union functions”, in consideration of those who have allergies or sensitivities to perfume and other fragrances, please refrain from wearing scented products and perfume.