Local 403 Enhanced Stewards' Training (Nov 12/19)
Suite #130 - 2920 Virtual Way Vancouver, BC V5M 4X3 Canada
Hello 403 stewards!
Please join us for a full day of education and networking with other stewards in Local 403.
When: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Where: Lower Mainland Area Office, Suite #130 – 2920 Virtual Way, Vancouver
During this one-day training session we will discuss:
· Grievance filing Step 1 and 2
· Investigation Meetings with the Employer; What You Need To Know
· Enhanced Dissability Management and Long Term Disability Benefit (Guest Speakers)
· Navigating the Collective Agreement
· What's Happening In Your Worksite
This course is open to all Local 403 stewards who have taken the steward training course. Union leave will be provided to attend this training course. Once your attendance has been confirmed, you will need to request leave from your Employer.
There is limited seating so please register early. To register please RSVP (include your Leave of Absence hours if one is required) by 5:00 pm, November 05, 2019.
Lunch will be provided so please advise if you have any food allergies. Parking information available.