Local 1010 ARGO Road Maintenance members
10147 100 Ave Fort St. John, BC V1J 1Y7 Canada
COMPONENT: Operational Services
LOCAL: 1010, all BCGEU members at ARGO Road Maintenance
DATE: Tuesday, November 23, 2021
TIME: 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time)
PLACE: Via Zoom online OR
In Person at the George Dawson Inn
11705 8th Street, Dawson Creek, BC
· - A brief update on Covid
· - Contractors dealing with a shortage of manpower/ contracting out
· - Wintertime equipment
· - HSA
· - Pension plan. BCTPP.
· - Need for shop stewards and active participation through an active and engaged labor-management committee.
· - Question/Answer period.
If there are any issues you would like addressed during this meeting, please let us know by November 15, 2021.
NOTE for In Person attendees:
• All staff, visitors and members must wear a mask upon entering BCGEU offices.
• By order of the PHO, vaccination will be required to access indoor organized gatherings
including conferences, meetings and workshops. Attendees must:
o Upon arrival, present to the meeting host their paper copy or electronic BC Vaccine Card, or paper copy of proof of first and second vaccination doses given, showing that they are fully vaccinated and;
o Follow the BCGEU safety protocols that are in place
• Fully vaccinated means that an individual is able to provide proof of vaccine and it has been seven (7) days after their 2nd dose.
*Please indicate in the additional information on your RSVP whether you will be attending in person or virtually via Zoom.*
For more information, contact the BCGEU Area Office at
250-785-6185 or [email protected]