Local 0411/10 Delegates to Convention Meeting
March 15, 2017 at 6pm - March 15, 2017 at 8pm
Prince George Area Office
500 Quebec Street Prince George BC V2L 0C6
Prince George, BC V2L
- Call to order and Introductions
- Adoption of the agenda
- Minutes of previous meeting and business arising from minutes
- Component Executive Report
- Reports of Stewards and OH&S Representatives
- Labour council, cross component, BC Fed, & Canadian Health Professionals Secretariat
- Primary Care Updates, Arbitration Decisions, Violence in Healthcare, & Resolutions
Nominations and Elections of Convention Delegate(s) and Alternate Delegates to the 50th BCGEU Triennial Constitutional Convention being held June 14-17, 2017 in Vancouver.
Local 0411/10 is entitled to send one (1) delegate with the Local Chair attending by right of office, therefore, two (2) alternate positions are available.
Nominations will close at this meeting, therefore, all nomination forms must be received at the Prince George Area Office by close of Wednesday, March 15 , 2017.
- Nomination forms are attached, (copy if required).
- Elections will take place at this meeting, if necessary.
- Alternate entitlement will be ballots cast
- You must be in attendance in order to accept your nomination.
- Old Business
- Good & Welfare
Note for Local 0411/10 Members in Outlying Areas: If you wish to join this meeting via conference call, please call 1-866-562-0090; when prompted press 753794 and the pound key (#). If a Union-Paid Leave of absence is needed, pre-approval is required by your Local Chairperson.
If you have not received a copy by email, contact the area office for a copy.