Joint OHS Committee Training
"2 Day Joint OHS Committee Training" will be held on Tuesday, May 9 and Wednesday, May 10, 2017. This course will be held at the Days Inn Cranbrook, 600 Cranbrook St. North, Cranbrook from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm.
In the Joint OHS Committee Training course you will learn:
• Worker OHS rights, including the refusal of unsafe work procedure
• OHS legislation
• Roles and responsibilities of employers, workers, supervisors and committees
• Hazard identification and control measures
• How to conduct effective workplace inspections and incident investigations
• Resources available to the committee
These courses are limited to 22 seats so register early at https://gww.gov.bc.ca/ to avoid disappointment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to improve your ability to advocate for workers' health and safety rights - register today.
Note: If you have not taken your annual education leave, as mandated by the Workers' Compensation Act and your Collective Agreement - apply for this employer paid leave through your employer.
600 Cranbrook St N Cranbrook, BC V1C 3R7 Canada