Direct Government OHS Committee Training in the Vancouver Area
"Joint OHS Committee Training" will be held on Tuesday, April 11 and Wednesday, April 12, 2017. This course will be held at the Lower Mainland BCGEU office, #130 – 2920 Virtual Way, Vancouver from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
In the Joint OHS Committee Training course you will learn:
- Worker OHS rights, including the refusal of unsafe work procedure
- OHS legislation
- Roles and responsibilities of employers, workers, supervisors and committees
- Hazard identification and control measures
- How to conduct effective workplace inspections and incident investigations
- Resources available to the committee
This course is limited to 22 seats so register early at https://gww.gov.bc.ca/ to avoid disappointment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to improve your ability to advocate for workers' health and safety rights - register today.
Note: If you have not taken your annual education leave, as mandated by the Workers' Compensation Act and your Collective Agreement - apply for this employer paid leave through your employer.
130 2920 Virtual Way Vancouver, BC V5M 4X3 Canada